Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

13 hours ago, drown said:

Very late to the party, just started reading a @Headstall story and thought I’d join.

Hi. 👋🙂

Welcome drown! You will always be welcomed here even if we are all somewhat of a nutcase. Lol But we do it in fun! Just ask @Drew Espinosa!

Edited by Sherye Story Reader
Forgot a word
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Welcome, @drown!

The first thing you need to know about me, is that I'm the sanest one in this group. ^_^

He also claims to be God and Emperor of Texas and the Universe. 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

He also claims to be God and Emperor of Texas and the Universe. 

He may claim he is the Emperor  of TX but I claim to be the Empress of Texas lol

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

@spike382 this is who you should be rebelling against! Not me! :P

I wasn't rebelling against you,sweetie. I was just saying since we ate both in Texas then we are to Emperor and Empress of Texas

• Haha 4
45 minutes ago, Sherye Story Reader said:

I wasn't rebelling against you,sweetie. I was just saying since we ate both in Texas then we are to Emperor and Empress of Texas

Oh, I wasn't saying you're rebelling against me, Sherye. @spike382 and I banter about him rebelling against me, and I was pointing out just now that he should rebel against you instead to give me a break. :lol:

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Oh, I wasn't saying you're rebelling against me, Sherye. @spike382 and I banter about him rebelling against me, and I was pointing out just now that he should rebel against you instead to give me a break. :lol:

No Way Animation GIF

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..