Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Australia is as wide as the distance between London to Moscow.:blink:

More than 85% of Australians live within 50km of the coast.:rofl:

In 1880, Melbourne was the richest city in the world.:o

Australia has the highest electricity prices in the world. Is this the reason you don't run the heat Bucket😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Australia has the highest electricity prices in the world. Is this the reason you don't run the heat Bucket😲

:yes:

Also we tend to design to deal with the heat rather than the cold

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

In 1880, Melbourne was the richest city in the world.:o

Presumably because of the Victorian Goldrush

• Like 3
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

My luck sucks! I went in to get my CT scan I waited over an hour only to be told the machine was over heating so reschedule omg why didnt they call me and tell me that before I went down there:thumbdown:

Well this way you got out of the house and to go for a drive.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
54 minutes ago, Headstall said:

So... I haven't wanted to say much after I first mentioned it, but I've been writing. I didn't expect I would stick with it... I have a a couple of stories that are just sitting there... so I thought this would be another one of those. It's not a popular genre, but I wrote it for myself... I mainly wrote to try to keep my head on straight because it's been tough lately (truthfully, a long, long time) for a lot of people, me included. All I can say is I am halfway through chapter eleven (no, not bankruptcy :P ) and I might finish it and I might not, but my interest is still there, and it feels like I'll bring it to the finish line. Thought y'all might like to know that I have been doing something positive, even though I haven't been as talkative as usual. Cheers... wish me luck. :) 

Luck bro.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..