Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

You may recall us talking about Death Valley

Death Valley temperature rises to 54.4C/129.9f– possibly the hottest ever reliably recorded

Hide contents

This even made the news over here in Ireland. :yes: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

So... I haven't wanted to say much after I first mentioned it, but I've been writing. [✂️...SNIP...✂️Cheers... wish me luck. :) 

I wish you all the luck in the world, buddy. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Well this way you got out of the house and to go for a drive.

I somehow suspect that, with the smoke and the ash, not to mention the pandemic, the last thing Albert really wanted to do today was to leave the house...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm reading a book called "The Extraordinaries", by TJ Klune. A nerdy, very un-extraordinary guy named Nick writes fan fiction stories about superheroes. Until he meets Shadow Star, his town's most famous superhuman (and Nick's secret crush). Suddenly, Nick doesn't want to just write about superheroes; he wants to LIVE as one of them.

I'm also writing a short story about a young man who meets a boy with autism/Asperger's Syndrome. The "special" boy believes that he's actually The Little Prince, from Asteroid B-612.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..