Spoiler

Quote-002a.jpg

Not until it's just too late. 

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

This is German but seems more appropriate for Canada

photo-1596663621672-dca95c326d64?ixlib=r

It translates literally to: "You are by far the best."

But, as Abstand can also translate to distance, it may also mean: "You are at the best distance." :unsure2:

• Like 5

G'day y'all. It's a lovely cool morning here. Temp in the low 60's/17° with comfortable humidity and bright sunshine. I'm going to take the opportunity to do some weeding in flowerbeds and mow the grass.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's a lovely cool morning here. Temp in the low 60's/17° with comfortable humidity and bright sunshine. I'm going to take the opportunity to do some weeding in flowerbeds and mow the grass.

Enjoy your day, bro. :yes: :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day, dugh! :hug: Only 19 and overcast here. Going to heat back up tomorrow. Enjoy your gardening. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..