Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Wet and miserable start to the day but I had brunch with an old friend so that made up for the weather. We caught up on all the gossip and she reminded me that we said we were going to better at catching up. Her daughter reminded her that was our New Years resolution :rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Marty said:

Interesting to see you using the adjective 'soft' to describe the day, bro. That's exactly the same term used here in Ireland to describe a warm day with light showers/rain. Mind you, we would only say its a fine day if it wasn't raining at all. :) 

Got into the habit of using "soft" to describe this sort of day from using it at faire. The "fine" got tacked on because I would also suggest it as a fine time for a last thorough washing before cooler weather set in, particularly since a couple of shops on grounds sold handmade soaps. 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..