Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Apple Butter Chicken and Butternut Squash with Goat Cheese and Almonds

Sous Vide Tomato Confit

Image result for picture of sous vide tomato confit

Those tomatoes look tasty and the rest sounds good too.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Another major shakeup at work :( 

We will get more info tomorrow but several high flyers are going and big changes for the rest of us

Finger crossed the changes aren't too severe, Mr B. :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another damp chilly morning. We'll skip our morning walk the forecast is for clearing later so perhaps a shortened late day walk before dinner. I have a brief errand to run this morning before I begin the last of the organizing. I have some laundry to do though my bedding will wait until tomorrow morning. It can run while we walk.

Hope y'all are well. Blessed be. 

Morning, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Marty said:

G'day, bro! (And everyone else.) :hug:

Similar sort of day here, although the sun doesn't seem too far away. Occasional showers have meant I haven't managed to cut the grass in the lower part of the garden. Unfortunately this part of the garden doesn't get as much of the sun as the upper part, because it's in the shade of the dwelling house and the old cottage. Fortunately, though, the grass doesn't grow as fast in the lower garden (precisely because of the shade), so it won't be the end of the world if I don't manage to give it a final cut before I decide to give the mower a final clean and service before storing it away until the spring.

In other news, it's Budget day here in Ireland, today. The Minister for Finance should be delivering his announcements in the next few minutes or so. I doubt there'll be any really good news, although the Minister has already stated that it should give "hope and confidence." His speech will probably last several hours, so I'll not bother listening to it all, but just catch up with the main points after he's finished. Fingers crossed they make an increase in the State Pension. :yes:

My fingers are crossed. G'day, Marty. :hug: Dreary day here. I need to some up some energy today. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..