Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

A very belated "Hi" back at you, Albert. :hug:

I seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time in Zoom meetings these days, so sorry everyone that I'm not around as often as I'd like.

Just midnight here. So it's cocoa, and then bedtime for me shortly...

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
11 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Another major shakeup at work :( 

We will get more info tomorrow but several high flyers are going and big changes for the rest of us

:hug:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Sorry Gary that I havnt read the story yet but I am not feeling very well :puke:

:hug:  Hope you feel better soon :hug:  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time in Zoom meetings these days

Don't turn into a Zoombie :o

Just remember that the online meetings are more draining than the face to face ones, have breaks, a nice cocoa and look after yourself :hug:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day will dawn bright and clear and the forecast is for good weather all along today's route. We're off for our morning walk and then to do final prep before packing and heading out. I don't expect to be back before we reach today's destination.

Blessed be y'all.

Have a safe trip :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The day will dawn bright and clear and the forecast is for good weather all along today's route. We're off for our morning walk and then to do final prep before packing and heading out. I don't expect to be back before we reach today's destination.

Blessed be y'all.

Safe travels, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Blessed be y'all.

Have a safe trip :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Blessed be y'all.

Happy trails to you, bro. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hi, young Albert! :hug: 

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I am feel some what better still not great but so so better then not

I hope the improvement continues, my friend! :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..