Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

30 minutes ago, clochette said:

Tomorrow morning I'm meeting with the anesthesiologist for monday surgery. The reality of it all is now getting to me. I'm not really stressing but I think I'm only realizing it's not nothing to be totally put under.

:hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Marty said:

Maybe...

But poison is poison. :yes:

(And, anyway, none of the shops over here sell dog poison.)

0:)

Well, it would not work on the avatar that was my chizer, cause he got ran over last year and if you poison my Border collie then @Headstall and I would come after you and put a bridle on you while all his cats ride around on your back on top of the saddle they are on that we cinched up on you, leading you around like a small horse! lol

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

None of the vaccines are using attenuated virus... but the two shots are required, one to prime up your system and another to lock in the immunity. That’s a common technique for a variety of vaccines.

complete rubbish... just look at it... obviously made of gray cheese :rolleyes:

That is correct but it still only has 95% efficacy so you could still get it:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I don't think that's correct. The two currently available vaccines require two shots but Johnson & Johnson is developing a vaccine that only requires one shot. We should hear more about that vaccine within the next week. However none of them use the actual virus,  they were developed using mRNA that triggers the immune response. Using mRNA techniques is common in a number of medical applications and is the reason they could develope vaccines so quickly.

Well when I told my step daughter in law that I was going to probably get the vaccine, she said to tell her and her and my stepson will be gone cause I will have the virus and they don't want it. But if they don't want it, then why don't they wear a mask out in public?  

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..