Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

31 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

It looks like they take one step toward you and stop with a flash! lol

It seems they're Australian so we're probably looking at the future. They'll take the next step tomorrow.

• Haha 5

Well, some people don't have a sense of humor.

I went to the store and when I was getting checked out at the register, the 2 cashiers were picking on each other. So I teased them by saying, "Ok children." One laughed but the other one got upset and said, "I am probably older than you are the same age." She said it kind of hateful. The other cashier gasped at her. I told them both, "I always say that to people no matter if they are older or not. It is just my sense of humor!" The other cashier just walked away from me and the one that laughed finished waiting on me and I left. Think the cashier that got mad was new and I bet she will get a talking to later.

• Haha 2

Slide 11 of 41: America's deepest lake, reaching staggering depths of 1,943 feet (592m), Crater Lake in Oregon is the caldera basin of a collapsed volcano that filled with rain and snowmelt over time. It's often shrouded in a thick fog but in summer its blindingly blue waters are on show. Take a look at more of America's most stunning lakes here.

Crater Lake, Oregon

America's deepest lake, reaching staggering depths of 1,943 feet (592m), Crater Lake in Oregon is the caldera basin of a collapsed volcano that filled with rain and snowmelt over time. It's often shrouded in a thick fog but in summer its blindingly blue waters are on show. Take a look at more of America's most stunning lakes here.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Looking on the bright side...

United are still top of the Premiere League. :yes:

And they beat Liverpool in the fourth round of the FA Cup yesterday. :2thumbs:

(Just saying...)

0:)

Hey, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..