Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Think the lad might notice if a small slice was missing? Oh, and another for Gary, and one each for Albert and Val and Clo and B and Drew and Sherye and ... hmmm, I guess just leaveing the lad a slice of his own isn't gonna have near the impact of a whole cake ... oh, bother. Perhaps another time then.

I snuck in @Marty's house in the middle of the night and got me a small slice. Pushed it lightly back together and fixed the icing around it. Hope he didn't notice it being smaller! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

So @Valkyrie, we know Albert is adjusting to his cpap how are you doing with your apap?

I'm slowly adjusting to using it.  I need to use it a minimum of four hours a night for 21 of the first 30 days in order for insurance to pay for it.  The past two nights I've been able to tolerate it for a total of four hours each night, so I'm getting there.  It's not a consecutive four hour stretch, but about an hour to an hour and a half at a time, then I have to take it off.  I do think even that little bit is helping, since I'm feeling slightly less tired. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Are you planning to poison your village? Lol Marty the poisoner I can see the headlines:rofl:

Image result for gif poisoner

HEADLINES

Man is all alone now in his village cause he stupidly poisoned every one in it by putting rat poison in a chocolate Victoria sandwich sponge cake. He has no more friends there or bed partners! No, he was not charged with the poisoning cause him being all alone was punishment enough for him. 

Written by the reporter on island across from his island

🥵🤢😷💀☠️

lol

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, dughlas said:
8 hours ago, Marty said:

Cod loves a trier! :rofl:

And the trier loves Cod ... and chips with vinegar.

Just as long as you eat Cod with a pure heart. And the vinegar is made from red wine.

Edited by Marty
typo
  • Haha 5
15 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

Just found out that the vaccine will finally come to Texas next week. I will finally feel better about going out more. 

Look dear you have to have two shots and even then you need to be careful:yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..