Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Had a lovely day in Charleston. We walked through a different part of the city by visiting the campus of the College of Charleston. They celebrated the 250 anniversary of the college's founding last year. There were scores of adorably young folk out and about. Though I wonder if some of the lads are even old enough to shave. The students seem soo young. One cute fellow was enamored of Thistle and chatted with about for about 5 minutes.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

He has been distracted by Canadian politicians

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I will be dreaming of Canadian politicians tonight :) 

Have I missed some important Canadian news here...? :unsure2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

He has been distracted by Canadian politicians... well one in particular :rofl:

Always, always, always check the camera :yes:

Thank God it wasn't Doug Ford. At least Amos is cute. :) 

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The naked truth is I had as well ...

When I read the word naked I wondered whether some Canadian politician has been doing a Lady Godiva... :o 

Spoiler

Legend has it that Lady Godiva took pity on the people of Coventry, who were suffering grievously under the oppressive taxation of her husband, Leofric, Earl of Mercia. Lady Godiva appealed again and again to her husband, who obstinately refused to lower the taxes. At last, weary of her entreaties, he said he would grant her request if she would strip naked and ride on a horse through the streets of the town. Lady Godiva took him at his word, and after issuing a proclamation that all persons should stay indoors and shut their windows, she rode through the town, clothed only in her long hair. Just one person in the town, a tailor ever afterwards known as Peeping Tom, disobeyed her proclamation in what is the most famous instance of voyeurism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Godiva

Spoiler

745px-Lady_Godiva_(John_Collier,_c._1897

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Our vaccine rollout is not going well...

You ain’t seen nothing me boy... Oz rollout is pathetic, seriously flawed.

Don't give up on the jab, I have had the first of the AZ and it’s all good. Go to the appointment and get your first shot... (kick up the bottom emoji)

Sorry to hear about your beloved horse :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..