Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

10 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Life can be so discouraging. Our vaccine rollout is not going well... supply promises are not being met, there are issues with Astrazeneca and J And J.

Don't give up hope, buddy. :hug:

We have similar problems regarding AstraZeneca and J&J here in Ireland. Fortunately, Pfizer are promising extra supplies. When this pandemic started last year, it was expected that it would take at least two years for any vaccine to be developed and fully approved. The fact that we have a number of them already being dispensed is actually pretty amazing, when you think about it. :yes:

And no need to apologise for "whining". We're always here to listen, and often it can be good to get things off your chest. :hug:

Fingers crossed for the mare. I know how much she means to you. :yes: 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

How’s life treating you Marty :hug:

Life's good, B. Thanks for asking. :hug:

Another nice spring day here again, today. Although there's a slight wind coming from the east, which is making the day feel cooler than it really is.

All good with you?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I got my mare wormed all by myself. That isn't easy, and some ended up on the floor but I picked it up and got in in her mouth. 

I guess I shouldn't have moved the dead kitten from the box. The mother now has one sitting in the middle of the barn floor on a patch of hay, while the other two are still in the box on the veranda. Arghhh

Glad you were able to worm your mare. I'm sorry that she seems to be slowly slipping away. The downside of having animal companions is their shorter lives. It always seems we've only gotten to give them half the love we have for them before the time with them is gone.

By the way I neglected to pass along greetings from the turtles in the pond to the Turtleman of Canada. I have to think of you each time I see one sunning. Something they be doing here of late.

• Love 4
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.  :kiss: :hug: How are you and Steve?

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

cat explosion and it isn't even close to May. Yikes.

Spotted a snowy owl on my way to work today.  :) Hey, Gary.  :hug:

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Friday, all. :hug: Cold and dreary here. 4C.

Happy Friday to you too. It's cooler today than it's been. Currently 61/16° with high clouds and a breeze.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..