Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Sleep well Bucket:kiss:❤️

Mmmmm I did sleep well. There is something about the cooler weather that makes a snuggle in bed so much better. Just a shame I’m snuggling with a pillow and not one of Gary's sexy friends.

• Haha 5
7 hours ago, Marty said:

Sweet dreams, bro. :hug:

No dreams :( 

I never remember them, sometimes I remember having a dream but never what it is about... sigh... my one true regret about life...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Crossing fingers you will have a dream or two

I had several. But, same as you, it's seldom I do remember what my dreams have been about.

Edited by Marty
Clarification
  • Like 3
  1. Regular sleeping patterns. Plenty of sleep ensures your body and mind are at rest, thus able to focus on dream remembrance. ...
  2. Keep a dream journal. A dream journal is a must-have for successful dream recalling. Be prepared to quickly note down details of the dreams before the mind is distracted.
  3. Wake up during the night. Experts demonstrate that REM periods occur at ninety-minute intervals. This is the time you will most likely be dreaming.
  4. Alarm close to your bed. Sleep depth is different in people. If you fall deeply into sleep, an alarm would be beneficial. ...
  5. Put notes around you with the question ”What did you dream”. Just like any concept or habit you wish to adapt, consistency is imperative. ...
  6. Dream Anchor. This step is based on the Neuro-Linguistic Programming technique (NLP). ...
  7. Have your dream journal with you throughout your day. Having your dream journal throughout the day helps you to stay focused on the goal. ...
  8. Notice Patterns. There are times that you had vivid dreams, and you were able to recall them easier than usual. ...
  9. Vitamin B6. Back in 2002 was done the first study, whereafter the second one followed in 2018. ...
  10. Remind yourself to remember. Making a conscious decision to remember dreams ensures you achieve the same. ...
  11. Try DREAM herbs. It is proven that a number of herbs can provoke vivid, intense, and colorful dreams. ...
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..