CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s bluefish Smokey here today. Some of the air quality figures are dreadful 

Can I suggest you use a Covid mask with a carbon filter, bro? :unsure2:

8adff85847c05abc9843dc9a30847672_md.jpg

• Haha 4

G'day y'all. The day dawned warm and bright and slightly humid, we really could use some rain. Current temp is 64/18° with forcast to reach mid-70's/24°. We've running a bit above forecast so it may be warmer. However, because of the disparity between ocean water temp. and inland temp. we should have a moderate sea breeze to keep things comfortable. Blessed be.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

My local Health Centre rang me this morning to tell me I shall be getting my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Friday morning.

Happy days! :D 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47se7yxsmgdmv4hk9br1

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Can I suggest you use a Covid mask with a carbon filter, bro? :unsure2:

8adff85847c05abc9843dc9a30847672_md.jpg

Ummmmmm... no thanks... but it might be needed in the northern suburbs where the smoke is really bad

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Marty said:

My local Health Centre rang me this morning to tell me I shall be getting my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on Friday morning.

Happy days! :D 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47se7yxsmgdmv4hk9br1

That's a very fetching tutu you're wearing not to mentioned the very sturdy ballet slippers.

Congrats. I get my second dose Monday morning.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

That's a very fetching tutu you're wearing not to mentioned the very sturdy ballet slippers.

Thanks. Notice I wasn't wearing a bra? ;)

2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Congrats. I get my second dose Monday morning.

Congrats right back at you, bro. :yes:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..