Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

It's a young lady. Look closely and you might notice the shadow of a bra. What you imagine to be jeans is actually the counter stool she's sitting on.

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Yellow bow in hair?

Obviously I should have gone to...

TELEMMGLPICT000151525276_trans_NvBQzQNjv

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Keeping fingers crossed 

Thanks. He seems better. Ate three small serings of chicken and rice, with a scrambled egg stirred into the evening portion and had a quiet night. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Les McKeown, lead singer in 1970s pop band Bay City Rollers, dies at 65

Alan Longmuir, Les McKeown, Derek Longmuir, Eric Faulkner posing for a photo: The Bay City Rollers in 1975. From left to right, Stuart Wood, Alan Longmuir, Les McKeown, Derek Longmuir and Eric Faulkner.

I remember them. My question for you Albert is, which hairstyle did you sport in the 70's? 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Perhaps...

But I've never worn a bra. 

Uhm ... There was the year my mum thought it would be great to dress me in drag for Halloween. I might have been 10 or 11, still in elementary school. I wore my own underpants but from there it was all female clothes. This was the 60's so women still wore girdles with the little tabs to hold nylons up. Fortunately being so young I wasn't developed enough for things to be too cramped. I wore a little pencil skirt, blouse and cardigan. Then there was the makeup and the wig a neighbor lent. I was frighteningly pretty. My dad wasn't too thrilled. He took me to trick or treat in another neighborhood than ours where we had family friends with a boy my age. No one mocked or made fun of me and it was all in fun. There was though one creepy guy who didn't "believe" I was a boy and wanted me to prove it by showing him what was under my skirt. Tim, the boy I was with, and I both told him no. When we got back to Tim's he told his two older brothers about the guy who was a jerk. They asked what happened. Tom and Terry were both big guys and on the high school football team. They told us we did right telling him no and soon left on an "errand". I was too young and innocent to know about pedophiles and guess I was lucky. Anyway, yeah, I've worn a bra.

• Love 4

Mickey is turning 18 tomorrow.  :o A small gathering will be held at the in-laws' house, with social distancing and sanitary measures taken. A few days ago, Mickey asked Morgan for a monetary loan. When Morgan asked what the loan was for, Mickey replied that he wanted to buy something for his boyfriend, Remy. They went shopping downtown, and returned an hour later. I'm not 100℅ sure what they picked out, but I had my suspicions when I saw the bag from Miner's North Jewellers.  :rolleyes: :heart:

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is turning 18 tomorrow.  :o A small gathering will be held at the in-laws' house, with social distancing and sanitary measures taken. A few days ago, Mickey asked Morgan for a monetary loan. When Morgan asked what the loan was for, Mickey replied that he wanted to buy something for his boyfriend, Remy. They went shopping downtown, and returned an hour later. I'm not 100℅ sure what they picked out, but I had my suspicions when I saw the bag from Miner's North Jewellers.  :rolleyes: :heart:

Congrats to Mickey on reaching this milestone birthday. It seems so short a time since he was 14 and diving into unsafe waters and now a mostly adult.

How long have Mickey and Remy been together? I know it been a few years.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..