Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I thought Bucket was a speedo guy... 

This was a very early model first developed when most men wore full body bathing costumes.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

This was a very early model first developed when most men wore full body bathing costumes.

They were terrible, made from itchy wool and absorbed way to much water. On the plus side they were as revealing as speedos :) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m yawning a lot :) 

I did a bit of running around shopping and chores. Not sure I got anything really important done but I’m pooped.

I hope you've still got a store of toilet paper, then. I've heard they're difficult to get hold of in the shops again. ;)

:whistle:

• Haha 5
10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Marty :hug:

Hey, bro. :hug:

Might be a bit quiet for a few hours. Hosting a two hour Zoom session starting in 40 minutes. :yes: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Marty said:

I hope you've still got a store of toilet paper, then. I've heard they're difficult to get hold of in the shops again. ;)

:whistle:

No toilet paper crisis this time. Some people panic buying but still there on the shelves. 

and I still have most of my last purchase to use - 25 rolls still to go :) 

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am just sitting here drinking coffee:yes:

I've got a line of coke to help me get through my Zoom session...

Spoiler

glass-coke-bottles-in-line.jpg?resize=64

Actually, I'm lying. I prefer Pepsi.  :yes: 

:gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..