Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

The hairdressers had been had to the essential workers for the last lockdown. I went about a month ago. Cut them above my shoulders and had a perm. 

At not 25 years old yet my brother have had a few white hair since 2 years now... I don't have any yet 🤞if he's following in our dad's foot steps he'll go bald at 30 too :gikkle:

Hairdressers have been open for a while here.  I just need to actually make an appointment.  It hasn't been a priority, but I think I need to make it one lol 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Well, it's not totally gray, but enough to notice lol 

It add character -_-

Edited by clochette
Add not had
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Hairdressers have been open for a while here.  I just need to actually make an appointment.  It hasn't been a priority, but I think I need to make it one lol 

Just don't do it yourself Comedy Central Haircut GIF

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Yeah, I'm around.  I've just been quiet, like you said.  There's not too much to report... I'm still furloughed :(  I'm trying to find the mental wherewithal to do some writing.  Some good news is that I had my semi-annual checkup and my doc was thrilled with how good everything looks.  She even questioned my diabetes diagnosis 🌟 She's really impressed that I've been able to manage it so well through diet alone.  I lost about 10 pounds too.  

Other than that, there's not much going on.  

Glad to hear your dietary changes have wrought good results. Congrats. Hope the furlough issue resolves as well.

Mum sends congrats too.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Or maybe I will:blink:  I had a CT scan and they found a 9mm nodule in the left lope of my lung which they are calling it suspicious and I will be getting a pet scan to see if it is cancer so please send me good wishes!

So yes Clo it is:yes:

Mum sends you her best Albert.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, Marty said:

I first started noticing a few grey hairs when I was in my late teens. I was actually quiet pleased when I spotted them. My father had a full head of grey hair, whereas the men on my mother's side tended to go bald by the time they were 25. :yes: 

I had about a half dozen silver threads on my crown before I hit double digits in age. They were considered a lucky sign. I believe they were amongst the first to fall out.

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Marty said:

I first started noticing a few grey hairs when I was in my late teens. I was actually quiet pleased when I spotted them. My father had a full head of grey hair, whereas the men on my mother's side tended to go bald by the time they were 25. :yes: 

My mom went gray in her 20s.  Her hair is totally white now. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

My mom went gray in her 20s.  Her hair is totally white now. 

Sounds like a woman I went to high school with. She started at 19 and by early 20s was white.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..