Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

36 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Greetings Albert. I am well enough thank you. My head is being bothersome, likely because it's a warm humid day.

Hope you and Steve are well.

We are and I'll be better after Thursday

• Like 1
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Today is National Shrimp Day. Mum and I will be celebrating with Beaufort style shrimp burgers. 

It's also National Clean Your Room Day...

clean-up-your-room-day.jpg

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I swear Thistle's head isn't screwed on straight today.

One of my Mam's favourite saying whenever any of us mislaid anything was: "It's a good job your head's screwed on tight. Or you'd lose that as well." :yes: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Marty said:

One of my Mam's favourite saying whenever any of us mislaid anything was: "It's a good job your head's screwed on tight. Or you'd lose that as well." :yes: 

But the real question is was she right?:rofl:

• Haha 4

G'day y'all. Day is dawning warm and bright but chill wet weather is in the forecast. We need rain almost as badly as Albert.

Edited by dughlas
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Marty said:

I heard that one more than a few times in my teens.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:
10 hours ago, Marty said:

But the real question is was she right?:rofl:

I don't tend to lose my head all that often these days.

Of course, that may have something to do with me constantly listening to Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit, and originally thinking the closing words were "keep your head" (although it's really "feed your  head"). :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..