CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All

Good luck today!  :hug:  Fingers crossed and well-wishes for good news :hug:  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Sounds like a woman I went to high school with. She started at 19 and by early 20s was white.

My dorm RA my freshman year of college was salt 'n pepper gray before age 22 and more silver than black when he graduated 5 months later.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well they called me it is cancer but it's very small only 9mm Dr. Bacon but he can't go thru the lung because it's in the middle of the lobe. So I will be having  a consultation with a thoracic surgeon and he will remove it:yes:. They will have to crack my chest which I am not looking forward to!

Well that's was quick and it's kinda good news, I mean they have a solution so that's something. 

Try to stay positive and strong :hug:

• Love 5
  • Site Administrator
5 hours ago, clochette said:

Salt and pepper is sexy ;) grrrsexy robert downey jr GIF

Oh hell yeah... love me some salt and pepper :wub: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Well they called me it is cancer but it's very small only 9mm Dr. Bacon he couldn't do the surgery because he can't go thru the lung because it's in the middle of the lobe. So I will be having  a consultation with a thoracic surgeon and he will remove it:yes:. They will have to crack my chest which I am not looking forward to!

Sorry to hear that news, my friend. :hug: 

The good news seems to be that the nodule has been detected early. I'm reading that the vast majority of nodules of no more than 1cm in diameter are treated successfully. :yes:

I understand you not looking forward to the operation, but the alternative doesn't really bear consideration.

Know that I  am sending healing thoughts your way. And I hope Steve is not taking the news too badly. :heart:

• Love 5
  • Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

7 hours... :(

I hope you had a good book or two

I played games on my new phone, texted with friends, and walked around the hospital grounds.  It was a beautiful day out.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Happy Friday, all! :hug:

2159_happy-friday-everyone-chalkboard-gr

Weather still unseasonably cool, but I did manage to get my seed potatoes planted yesterday. :) 

Off to meet up with my social bubble for the usual Friday takeaway lunch. Cod willing, I'm hoping that in the not to distant future the restaurants will be open again for sit down dining. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..