Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Damn this internet thing... just listened to a webinar, good afternoon they say but it’s night here and my brain thinks it should be winding down not paying attention :) 

I'm off to bed everyone, enjoy the day

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Damn this internet thing... just listened to a webinar, good afternoon they say but it’s night here and my brain thinks it should be winding down not paying attention :) 

Sleep well, bro! :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Happy dreams.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I went to the craft/book store with my brother tonight and there was a flyer looking for hire with a special mention in craft knowing. That's like the perfect job for me! I'm brushing up my resume and sending the email application tonight. 

Also looking at brushing up my resume I saw only that being a family help can now be put on a resume. Meaning I can fill the caps in mine with all the summer I've spent at my grandparents and same for the last 2 years I've spent taking care of my mom. That's exciting in a comforting way.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, dughlas said:
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm off shortly to get my second jab :)  

Tell them you want a sharp needle not one of the old bent rusty ones 'cause you have to put up with a bunch of old bent rusty online friends and that's enough.

Rusty and crusty! :yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Friday there going to get a sample of the growth and set it up for burning it with particle beam. Dr. Bacon will put a catheter into the lung (which I will not be awake for thank Cod fish) and place some clips which will guild radiology to the target But what ever it is the will burn it :yes:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Friday there going to get a sample of the growth and set it up for burning it with particle beam. Dr. Bacon will put a catheter into the lung (which I will not be awake for thank Cod fish) and place some clips which will guild radiology to the target But what ever it is the will burn it :yes:

:hug: 

• Love 3
  • Site Administrator
21 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

That's great news!  :hug:  

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Good, then that should be resolved.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

That's good news Albert :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..