Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Hello young Albert :hug:

How are things going today?

Long day here as we farewelled my old boss. She is starting a new adventure next week and just managed to complete my performance appraisal before she left :) 

• Love 5

It's one of those days...

Woke up to the sound of the wind and rain battering the windows. 5:00pm now, and although the wind's eased a good bit, it's still raining.

If the pubs weren't still closed due to Covid, I'd probably be sat on a high bar stool at this stage. ;) 

39376820994_e0dbfda5e4_c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Long day here as we farewelled my old boss. She is starting a new adventure next week and just managed to complete my performance appraisal before she left :) 

Did she give you gold stars in all categories?

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I hope she gave you a huge pay raise :yes: 

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

85/29.4 here in Michigan; somewhat humid, with moderate sunshine.

We didn't get quite that hot, the sea breeze helps moderate afternoon temps. It did reach 79/26° and the humidity wasn't too bad the sun however is very strong. Next week the forecast includes temps reaching near 100/37° with oppressive humidity on a couple days.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We didn't get quite that hot, the sea breeze helps moderate afternoon temps. It did reach 79/26° and the humidity wasn't too bad the sun however is very strong. Next week the forecast includes temps reaching near 100/37° with oppressive humidity on a couple days.

Trade ya:yes:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

85/29.4 here in Michigan; somewhat humid, with moderate sunshine.

15 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Trade ya:yes:

I'll trade your moderate sunshine for my constant clouds, Page. But you can keep your 29.4, thank you very much! :rofl:

Although maybe we could pool your 29.4 and my 12 or so, and average them out. I think I could probably tolerate somewhere around 20 or 21... :unsure2:

Edited by Marty
Tidying up
  • Haha 4

I'm away to my bed. Good night, everyone. :hug:

Oh.... And Albert... best of luck for tomorrow!  :yes: 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:27 PM, Albert1434 said:

Friday there going to get a sample of the growth and set it up for burning it with particle beam. Dr. Bacon will put a catheter into the lung (which I will not be awake for thank Cod fish) and place some clips which will guild radiology to the target But what ever it is the will burn it :yes:

image.png.c0cb16c0bd0d0084f00f365c933567

Edited by Marty
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..