Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Hey all, ugh it's hot here and unfortunately not thanks of a hotty, it's all the sun. The car indicated over 30°C earlier! Birds are chirping around, they've been very talkative recently, way more than the previous years. 

I hope you're all having a nice day. A special hug for Albert today :hug:

Today is expected to be the third day of temps exceeding 90/32° making it an official heat wave. The humidity is far worse to today making it feel like 95/35°.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Marty said:

It's pleasantly warm here today; about 17°C/63°F. Unfortunately, it's very cloudy, and there's a lot of fine rain about - what might be called Irish mist. In Ireland, we tend to call a day like today a soft day.

The Scots refer to soft weather days too ...

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, Marty said:

I'm just hoping they weren't incubating eggs or rearing chicks when they got evicted...

image.png.c0cb16c0bd0d0084f00f365c933567

There were eggs, that's how we knew it was robins ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • Site Administrator
14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I am going to have a Consultation with Jamie Shuff Md the rad. people:yes:

Does this mean no surgery?  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well I am going to have a Consultation with Jamie Shuff Md the rad. people:yes:

Not fully sure what that meant...

But reading between the lines, I suspect Md means medical doctor, and rad. is short for radiation or possibly radiotherapy... :unsure2:

Does that suggest that surgery has been ruled out? Or is the radiotherapy for after surgery?

:hug:

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..