Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Happy Friday, everyone! :hug:

Another warm sunny day here, although there were a few light showers earlier and highest forecast temperature of around 16°C/61°F. The forecast for the weekend is for temps of around 19°C/66°F, and very little (if any) rain expected. I may need to water some of my vegetable seedlings. :) 

f0893f9af7ce3fffc54542692e94c8ad.jpg

• Love 3
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's a cooler damp day here. I'll be leaving shortly on my kilting road trip. Not certain that I'll have wifi access so it might be late Monday before I return. Blessed be y'all.

Enjoy yourself and be safe, bro. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's a cooler damp day here. I'll be leaving shortly on my kilting road trip. Not certain that I'll have wifi access so it might be late Monday before I return. Blessed be y'all.

Hopefully there'll be wifi, but if not we'll look forward to hearing all your stories after you return. :yes:

Have a great trip anyway, bro! :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Greetings, young Albert! :hug:

Sorry for the delay. Was meeting friends for a meal in a restaurant. 'Tis great to be returning to some sort of normality. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, dughlas said:

Have a safe trip and loads of fun Dugh

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Giant 23-Foot-Long Anaconda Startles Tourists Swimming in River

a close up of a snake: An anaconda lies half submerged in water in its enclosure on June 3, 2021, at the zoo in Staten Island, New York. The anaconda spotted by divers in Brazil was wild and measuring around 23 feet.

Anacondas are one of the largest snakes in the world. Reports of anaconda attacks on humans are rare, but these boas can take down large prey, including jaguars.
Anacondas can reach lengths of 17 feet (5 meters). Some specimens may be as long as 36 feet (11 meters), but this is unusual. The anaconda is the heaviest snake in the world. A large individual anaconda might weigh 1,100 pounds (500 kilograms), but will usually top out at a few hundred pounds.

Source: https://nationalzoo.si.edu/animals/green-anaconda

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..