Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight I am making waffle's for dinner with Turkey Sausage:yes: 

11 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I used ground chicken breast to make bbq then added homemade coleslaw to make wraps plus I steamed two ears of fresh corn on the cob. Dessert was some of the fresh peach cobbler I made on Sat.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

All this food talk…

I'm having yoghurt for breakfast

I'm having fried potatoes scrambled with eggs and crumbled bacon. Going for comfort foods this morning.

Blessed be y'all.

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm having fried potatoes scrambled with eggs and crumbled bacon. Going for comfort foods this morning.

Sounds like the lunch we had: fried potatoes and eggs, no bacon though. Now I feel cheated

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

It's been a wet showery morning here. Heavier rain with the potential for flash floods are forecast for later today as TS Fred passes.

My head aches ...

:hug: 

Dark, dreary and muggy here. Feels like 32 C

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

:hug: 

Dark, dreary and muggy here. Feels like 32 C

Thanks for the hugs. So far the heavy rain hasn't materialized though we remain under severe storm, tornado and flash flood watches.

• Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4
9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Thanks for the hugs. So far the heavy rain hasn't materialized though we remain under severe storm, tornado and flash flood watches.

Anytime, bro. :hug: The rain didn't show up here either. It got sunny for a while, but now the sun has disappeared and the air feels so sick you could choke on it. Stay safe, dugh. :kiss: 

• Love 1
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..