Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Cassie!  :hug: I agree with you there.  :yes:

I grew up in a town that had an okra celebration every year.  It was called the Okra Strut.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
21 hours ago, dughlas said:

Thanks for the hugs. So far the heavy rain hasn't materialized though we remain under severe storm, tornado and flash flood watches.

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

Anytime, bro. :hug: The rain didn't show up here either. It got sunny for a while, but now the sun has disappeared and the air feels so sick you could choke on it. Stay safe, dugh. :kiss: 

The rain finally arrived last evening and continued until after midnight with some heavy downpours. Fortunately no tornado or heavy wind damage but there was flooding in some areas. At one nearby park the water level in the creek rose nearly 15 foot from when we walked there yesterday.  A portion of the park and the nearby road were flooded. Today is a mix of clouds and sun and humid. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
17 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight I made for dinner

Cajun Shrimp Foil Packets with Red Potatoes and Zucchini and onion

th?id=OIP.XrhZb6WK_6AQz3QzOEMB5wHaFj&pid=1.7&w=227&h=170&c=8&dpr=1.45

I had a mini meatloaf, steamed parsley potatoes and fresh steamed yellow wax beans from garden.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All WOW first clear sky day Blue sky not grey woot!:2thumbs:

So happy for you, Bertie.  :hug:

2 hours ago, CassieQ said:

Yesterday's migraine really slowed me down, so I'm taking it easy today.  How is everyone?

I'm doing well, and so is Morgan.  :) Hope you feel better, Cassie.  :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..