Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

I'm wiped.

I've spent the day with my brother and his girlfriend cleaning their new apartment: bathroom, toilet, bedroom, kitchen and even the living room's walls and windows! It hasn't been lived in for over 6 months and clearly the last occupants were not clean freaks :rolleyes: 

Tomorrow afternoon me and her are going back to fill in the holes in the walls with plaster before painting the next day. The kitchen is a bright green color opening up on the living room space which is three quarters white and one wall is a light toffee/cream color. 

I hope you all are having a pleasant day :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

I'm wiped.

I've spent the day with my brother and his girlfriend cleaning their new apartment: bathroom, toilet, bedroom, kitchen and even the living room's walls and windows! It hasn't been lived in for over 6 months and clearly the last occupants were not clean freaks :rolleyes: 

Tomorrow afternoon me and her are going back to fill in the holes in the walls with plaster before painting the next day. The kitchen is a bright green color opening up on the living room space which is three quarters white and one wall is a light toffee/cream color. 

I hope you all are having a pleasant day :hug:

Sounds like you've accomplished a lot. Congrats to your brother and his girlfriend! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Arrgh, I just took the first of the prep meds for a colonoscopy I'm having tomorrow morning. I think it's gonna be a long 18 hours 'cause I wasn't allowed lunch and I'm hungry ... and, surprise, my head aches.

The good news is my ultrasound showed some improvement in the condition of my bladder and my kidneys don't appear any worse than they were two years ago. The urologist was content and said unless I develop a problem he doesn't need to see for another two years.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
33 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Arrgh, I just took the first of the prep meds for a colonoscopy I'm having tomorrow morning. I think it's gonna be a long 18 hours 'cause I wasn't allowed lunch and I'm hungry ... and, surprise, my head aches.

The good news is my ultrasound showed some improvement in the condition of my bladder and my kidneys don't appear any worse than they were two years ago. The urologist was content and said unless I develop a problem he doesn't need to see for another two years.

These things are necessary evils as we get older. :( I'm overdue because of the pandemic.

• Like 4
42 minutes ago, Headstall said:

These things are necessary evils as we get older. :( I'm overdue because of the pandemic.

I was due last year but put it off because of the pandemic. When I made the initial appointment for tomorrow things were better. This morning my urologist told me that hospitalization at the largest of our three local hospitals is skyrocketing.  Especially among the 20-60 age group and the majority of those are unvaccinated.  

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3
17 hours ago, dughlas said:

Keeping fingers crossed :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..