Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s a chilly Sunday morning here

i hope you are enjoying your weekend

Hey B, chilly sunday mornings are for cuddling in bed ;)

After moving out my brother yesterday this morning I'm rediscovering muscles I had forgotten even existed... the weather is overcast so I'll probably lounge between the bed and the couch today.

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

It's a Faire day. Kiltings were a bit underwhelming for opening last weekend, yesterday was better. Had a dad and his adorable young teen son try on matching kilts just for fun. Took them out to the side garden for photos. Took two, the first with them face front and the boy with his foot up on the stone bench. The second was in the " I'm too sexy for my kilt" pose with their backs turned and then looking at me over their shoulder. They enjoyed ithe experience and each thanked me more than once for letting them try on kilts.

So far the morning is slightly cooler and less humid than yesterday, 🤞 it stays that way.

• Love 5

Omg the moving out of my brother yesterday... there was a week worth of dirty dishes in the sink and on the stove and counter, still lot of knickknacks around the apartment, and calling it dirt would be too nice it was really filth! Seriously it could have been featured in an episode of How Clean Is Your House? :puke: we were even forbidden to go into the bathroom... the microwave is rusty on the inside! Just writing it got me shivering. We were so ashamed 

As they don't have electricity until Tuesday at the new apartment they'll stay at my dad's but when my dad came back home for lunch today he found them on the couch watching TV and talking about going to ikea to buy decorations. He exploded and layed into them, well my brother really but it was meant for them both, to move their asses to go clean up the old apartment. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3
1 hour ago, clochette said:

when my dad came back home for lunch today he found them on the couch watching TV and talking about going to ikea to buy decorations. He exploded and layed into them, well my brother really but it was meant for them both, to move their asses to go clean up the old apartment. 

So your brother hasn’t changed at all :gikkle:

• Haha 5
9 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

I understand Clo's brother is looking for a place to stay for a few days. You and Steve are closer than I am :) 

They live in France which is closer to Dughlas, Plus they would have to have a deep love of Smoke!:blink::rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

So your brother hasn’t changed at all :gikkle:

Sigh. Unfortunately nope. He and his girlfriend both are dreamers who have their heads in the clouds and I think they got caught up by the reality of the moving, all the things they had and still have to do and panicked and were overwhelmed.

Saturday morning everyone were coming and going with boxes, asking where to put this and that, boxing and cleaning and both were just standing there in the middle of the room with their mouths open like fishes... :rolleyes:

They left after dad talked to him and didn't came back. Seems like they're  pouting 🤷🏻‍♀️  They'll get over it

Edited by clochette
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Uhm ... er ... I live in an almost tiny house, all 721 sqft of it. Not sure where I'd put them.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches Thistle behind the ears*  Thank you for the kilting story earlier, Dugh, short though it was.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

they got caught up by the reality of the moving, all the things they had and still have to do and panicked and were overwhelmed.

I can understand that but pouting is unlikely to help 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I can understand that but pouting is unlikely to help 

Exactly. Seems like they went to clean the old apartment and start to do the little repairs. He'll come back when He'll have calm down. Dad was ready to help him with the repairs but now he wants to play the big boy so be it.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches Thistle behind the ears*  Thank you for the kilting story earlier, Dugh, short though it was.  :)

Hi Page. Hopefully there will other kilt tales to come. Today however is a day for snoozing and recuperating.

Sleepy Good Night GIF

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..