Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, clochette said:

For lunch I'll cooked the first green beans from my garden! 

The harvest lasted about a month but my beans are almost finished bearing. I'll pick a few more this week. I'm pleased with the crop. I was able to freeze enough for several meals in addition to those I ate fresh. I also shared with my dad, neighbors and aunt.

I hope you have an equally abundant crop Clo. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, dughlas said:

The harvest lasted about a month but my beans are almost finished bearing. I'll pick a few more this week. I'm pleased with the crop. I was able to freeze enough for several meals in addition to those I ate fresh. I also shared with my dad, neighbors and aunt.

I hope you have an equally abundant crop Clo. 

It's the end for me but I've been picking about a handful every 2 days. I've got 3 bags of 3 liters full of green and yellow beans.

Though the yellow plants are now dead, they've perished one after another like they'd burned in the sun. Which is weird as the green are right at the same place and are still very well and making new flowers. 

Good luck for yours too Dugh :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, clochette said:

Exactly. Seems like they went to clean the old apartment and start to do the little repairs. He'll come back when He'll have calm down. Dad was ready to help him with the repairs but now he wants to play the big boy so be it.

Sons and fathers... sometimes they lock horns. :yes:  They'll be fine, and you're a good sister. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, clochette said:

Sky is overcast but it's warmer than yesterday when it was chilly. 

For lunch I'll cooked the first green beans from my garden! 

Green beans... yum. I've been eating my tomatoes and peppers. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hollywood Pays Tribute to Ed Asner Following the Legendary Actor's Death: 'A Beautiful Human'

Ed Asner wearing a suit and tie: Craig Barritt/Getty

Sad😢

So sad. I guess Betty White is the only one still alive from the MTM show?

• Wow 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, clochette said:

It's the end for me but I've been picking about a handful every 2 days. I've got 3 bags of 3 liters full of green and yellow beans.

Though the yellow plants are now dead, they've perished one after another like they'd burned in the sun. Which is weird as the green are right at the same place and are still very well and making new flowers. 

Good luck for yours too Dugh :hug:

I seem to remember reading or hearing yellow beans weren't as hardy as green beans???

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..