Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Had a bad fall on pavement today. Stepped off the curb and my ankle twisted and I went down. My knee is swollen, as is my wrist, and my neck and back hurt. My body slammed into the parked car next to mine before I hit the ground, and two old people helped me up. :(  I'm nursing my wounds and feeling sorry for myself. 

Oh geez, did you turn the ankle, is it swollen? Do you have full movement in your wrist? How about the knee? The rest are likely to become pretty bruises. Thank Cod for old people.

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

I'll be fine... it's humiliating, though. 

I would imagine so ... again thank Cod for old people because that cute young fella you were eyein' up was no help. I mean since there wasn't a chair there had to be a cute guy.

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

If things don't get better you go to the doctor please!

Yeah, common sense would dictate that course of action so please heed Albert. 

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5
6 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Damn the Covid is getting much worse 130,000 new case's each day😲

I just saw that 25% of the students in the county schools where mum lives are in quarantine. They've been in school less than 3 weeks.

• Wow 2
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I when to the doctor about my CT scan it was to soon to do but the grow has gone from 9mm to 7mm!

Woot I am so happy I will get another one in Dec. so that's my story!

:D  That's great, Albert!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I when to the doctor about my CT scan it was to soon to do but the grow has gone from 9mm to 7mm!

Woot I am so happy I will get another one in Dec. so that's my story!

That's good to hear.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm leaving shortly to pick up my dad and take him to the hospital. He's having a procedure where they stop his heart and then let his pacemaker restart it. He had the pacemaker implanted last month but has been in afib recently. They did this once before in the spring before he had the pacemaker and it took 7 seconds until his heart restarted. Fingers crossed that things go better this time.

Wow that must be scary for you and him. Fingers crossed for a quick restart :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..