Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope you all are having a nice day:yes:

You too, Albert. I'm going to try to have another easy day. My nose is running a bit and I'm a little chilled and achy feeling, but I still have an appetite. I think I got a chill.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas how are you today?:kiss::hug:

Greetings Albert. I've been busy, only here now while I take a break for lunch. I finished the last of the housecleaning I wanted to do before mum gets here tonight. Now I just need to put the clean bed clothes on and do a final vacuuming. Oh, and I had to go to the Outpatient Clinic and have a presurgical EKG. the doc hadn't ordered one previously but it was decided late yesterday that I should have one as a precaution. 

• Like 1
  • Fingers Crossed 4

The only one of last year's females not to have kittens, has had hers. I don't know how many she had, but there is only one that survived. She's brought it up on the veranda for the last two three days now. It's a cute little white and gray one and it can walk... sort of... :) 

The mama cat that got injured in the hind is now walking fine, but she doesn't look pregnant anymore. Don't know if she had them or lost them... she's sneaky....

• Fingers Crossed 4
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..