Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

I'm very worried too. That's not like him to leave us without news like that... and I'm guessing he'd have access to internet even in England. I hope we'll hear something soon

It's stressing me out.. I have a bad feeling. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

Greetings y'all. My procedure began at 10am and an hour later I was waking up in recovery, I was discharged about 1:15pm. Everything went well and when the surgeon spoke with mum he was very pleased. I have some discomfort, more an ache than pain and I've had worse migraines. Currently using OTC meds for that and saving the narcotic painkiller for bedtime so I can get a good night's sleep. I can look down and see the googlie bits, no belly bump in the way. It's been awhile since that was the case.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

My car is broken :(

I am still at work waiting for a tow truck to arrive… no fun at all…

Wait, didn't you just spend a fistful of coin on repairs? I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. 

Dog Snuggling GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Greetings y'all. My procedure began at 10am and an hour later I was waking up in recovery, I was discharged about 1:15pm. Everything went well and when the surgeon spoke with mum he was very pleased. I have some discomfort, more an ache than pain and I've had worse migraines. Currently using OTC meds for that and saving the narcotic painkiller for bedtime so I can get a good night's sleep. I can look down and see the googlie bits, no belly bump in the way. It's been awhile since that was the case.

I'm so glad you can see your googlie bits, bro. :hug: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..