Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

The only one of last year's females not to have kittens, has had hers. I don't know how many she had, but there is only one that survived. She's brought it up on the veranda for the last two three days now. It's a cute little white and gray one and it can walk... sort of... :) 

The mama cat that got injured in the hind is now walking fine, but she doesn't look pregnant anymore. Don't know if she had them or lost them... she's sneaky....

Watch out the grey and white ones they can be nasty wild beast at times speaking from experience there :gikkle: glad to know she feels safe to bring them to you at the veranda. 

Good thing about the second mama cat and her leg. Fingers crossed for her babies :hug:

So how many do you have now? 80? 100?? 150???

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1
15 minutes ago, clochette said:

Watch out the grey and white ones they can be nasty wild beast at times speaking from experience there :gikkle: glad to know she feels safe to bring them to you at the veranda. 

Good thing about the second mama cat and her leg. Fingers crossed for her babies :hug:

So how many do you have now? 80? 100?? 150???

Back up to ten kittens from this year... two mamas have disappeared... so only the one original mama and the new one... and Falkor and the old daddy cat... and an orange male who I see now and again. He's never up on the veranda though.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Back up to ten kittens from this year... two mamas have disappeared... so only the one original mama and the new one... and Falkor and the old daddy cat... and an orange male who I see now and again. He's never up on the veranda though.

I remember when you were all about turtles but apparently you've given over amphibians for felines. I suppose the cats are a bit more interactive.

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I remember when you were all about turtles but apparently you've given over amphibians for felines. I suppose the cats are a bit more interactive.

I don't see turtles much anymore because I don't really bike like I used to. My shoulder couldn't take the pressure from the handlebars, and I'm finding it harder every year to handle the heat... every day since spring has seemed too too hot. :) 

• Like 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

So sorry, Gary.  :hug: :hug: :hug:

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh no that's awful. I'm sorry you had to go through this Gary and that the rest of the cats will stay safe from whatever it was :hug:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Rest n peace little kitty😭Crying Too Much Smiley

Image result for gif flowers for dead cat

Thanks, guys. I feel so bad for the mama. She looks lost... I watched her from the window, walk around the driveway, the garage and the lawn, and I could see her meowing the whole time. She'll likely be fine soon, but it's sad to see. 

My son was pretty upset... his girlfriend is working and doesn't know yet. 

• Sad 5
39 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

And it’s solid cloud, very dark and loads of thunder and lightning… it’s supposed to be Spring :rolleyes:

I got soaked at my daughter's while I was taking off outside trim and measuring a window. She was holding an umbrella for me, but it wasn't very effective. :) 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

I got soaked at my daughter's while I was taking off outside trim and measuring a window. She was holding an umbrella for me, but it wasn't very effective. :) 

No video? Such a shame :P

This morning it was very heavy rain for ages. We normally get it in bands with a rest in between but not today. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..