Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

When to the Christmas market with a friend tonight.

Lots of food stands thought they go from waffles to choucroute to crêpes to raclette :puke:

@Bucket1 I bought teas: one grilled apple and cinnamon (rooibos) that smells just like an apple crumble and another one called elves tea that smells like fruity sweets

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I'm good... it's chilly here. How are you? :hug: 

I'm good too. Had a couple of exams and papers to hand this week that were stressing me and causing me insomnia but now that it's done I'm feeling lighter and ready to tackle the next round.

I almost didn't make it too class in time this morning (seems like I've turned off the alarm and went back to sleep oops) then had a slow afternoon with a nap and a cup of tea then I did some cleaning and installed the first light garland before meeting with a friend from college downtown. 

It's been colder the last couple of days and rain all day. The forecast is for some mixed rain/snow with temperatures barely above 0°C this weekend. 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, dughlas said:

I think it wonderful that you and Morgan are supportive of Max's interest in dance. Too many dads would not be.

I'll support Max in anything he wants to do. Whether he wants to dance or he changes his mind and decides to play football, play the violin, or do something else entirely, I'll encourage him to pursue it as far as he wants to. As long as it makes him happy, that's the most important thing.  :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'll support Max in anything he wants to do. Whether he wants to dance or he changes his mind and decides to play football, play the violin, or do something else entirely, I'll encourage him to pursue it as far as he wants to. As long as it makes him happy, that's the most important thing.  :)

I expect nothing less of you. I think you'll be a great dad.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, clochette said:

I bought teas: one grilled apple and cinnamon (rooibos) that smells just like an apple crumble and another one called elves tea that smells like fruity sweets

Very nice :) a good Christmas selection

I have been trying to come up with a new blend for this year but I really like the iced tea I developed a couple of years ago. 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..