Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Yeah our Bertie is very subtle about Gary's writing :gikkle:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Gary, I get the hint that he likes your writing :2thumbs:

Albert is a great supporter of my work and I love him dearly for it... and for being a kind and wonderful friend. :heart: 

• Love 5

Booked my booster shot yay! :D

update: I've also booked my dad and brother. Logged back barely 20 minute after I had booked mine and all the december appointments were gone, earliest was January 17th! Guess it's a good thing, it means people are getting vaccinated 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, clochette said:

How is everyone today? 

It was dang cold today here.

It's a little cool for this time of year but bright and sunny. I finished the outdoor Christmas decorations this morning. I had planned to do that yesterday but a migraine put paid to that plan. Also put the crystal icicle decorations on the Christmas tree in my room, mum decorates the big one downstairs. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

How is everyone today? 

It was dang cold today here.

Cold here too. I haven't had much energy today... one of my electrical breakers blew and I couldn't reset it. Called a long list of electricians and they were all booked for weeks if not months... was in the shower and had an aha moment... turned all the power off for a minute, and when I clicked it back on I was able to reset the breaker. :D  Saved myself a lot of money. Woot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..