Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

19 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Not seen it but I hear good things…

Hi Bucket! :hug: Aod also likes it, and just like Gary, Aod was upset and near tears after episode 3.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Everyone!  :hug:Hope things are going well for all. Guess who's featured author on Ask An Author?  None other than Headstall!  Great interview Gary! I was grateful that you answered questions about how you write.  Your detailed and lively explanations of your writing and stories were an enjoyable read.

Thanks, Terry! I'd forgotten about doing this, but it was fun. Here is the link to AAA if anyone is interested in my longwinded answers to some great questions. :)

• Like 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Gary!  :hug: I forgot to mention, but Aod is watching The Last of Us also.  Last night he came into our bedroom all upset asking "How can they do that?"  He was depressed by episode 3 and called it a tragedy.  I don't know what "they" did, but it took a few minutes to calm him down.  He is really getting into the series. :yes:

I was the same way. It was tragic, but done so beautifully. In my opinion, that episode was a masterpiece. :(  :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CassieQ said:

I've been sick with some kind of stomach issue for the past week.  The doctor told me to get some tests done if I wasn't better in two days, so I'm waiting on that. 

Follow the doctor's orders.  I had a similar problem and ended up in the hospital for three days. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 4
52 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

According to @Bucket1 I made his phone charger misbehave! :P

What about the phone? B you'd better checked your phone, I wouldn't be surprised to find some drilling documentaries download in there thanks to Drew :unsure2:

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Wednesday, all! :hug: 

Hot Men Of The Day on Twitter: "Enjoy & share the love #ladyboners  #hotguys #sexyguys #hotmen #ladywood #dreamy #hunk #fit #sexy #mancandy  #ripped http://t.co/0AzKzuBZQt" / Twitter

Such nice bouncy cheeks... oh nice smile too :whistle: :gikkle:

Happy Wednesday to you too my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: how are you doing? Had your daily walk yet?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Follow the doctor's orders.  I had a similar problem and ended up in the hospital for three days. 

I hope not to be here for 3 days.  They are taking a close look at my gallbladder.

• Fingers Crossed 5
2 hours ago, clochette said:

What about the phone? B you'd better checked your phone, I wouldn't be surprised to find some drilling documentaries download in there thanks to Drew :unsure2:

I will check and double check :yes: 

And go back to sleep

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Of course, that’s how it happened. Bluefish flies :devil:

By now that radioactive fly will have bitten some poor unsuspecting Aussie who will then develop some sort of super power ...

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..