Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Lots earlier on, but the Best in Show only had six... Wire-haired Fox Terrier won, and the Havenese was reserve. :) 

Fox terriers are cool. :) 

I've never had a dog of my own, but I've grown up with a lot of dogs around me. My older brother had two Siberian huskies when I was a kid. My aunt had a Groenendael when I was little, named Glory, but when Glory died she ended up with two papillons instead. She said if you get two of them it's like having one big dog, lol! A different aunt raises puffin dogs. I've always just had cats, though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
7 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Fox terriers are cool. :) 

I've never had a dog of my own, but I've grown up with a lot of dogs around me. My older brother had two Siberian huskies when I was a kid. My aunt had a Groenendael when I was little, named Glory, but when Glory died she ended up with two papillons instead. She said if you get two of them it's like having one big dog, lol! A different aunt raises puffin dogs. I've always just had cats, though.

What's a puffin dog?  🐧  

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

It's supposed to be nice tomorrow, then turn bad again on Friday.  I'd rather have it bad on the weekend, when I don't have to go out.  

Yeah, I get what you mean.

I feel bad for Oslo’s school children. Friday is this city wide winter sports day, where school kids go ski or skate or snowboard or whatever,  but it’ll probably be a bit less fun without snow if it all thaws by then...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..