Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

15 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Canadian bacon.  AKA ham  😛  :gikkle:  

Distinctly not Canadian bacon, which by the way is an American creation. Canadian bacon is smoked and can be eaten without addition cooking. Peameal bacon is brined but not smoked and requires cooking before being eaten.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Since we were talking about editing, I feel the need to plug the book I'm currently editing for Laura. It's really funny! Got chapter 2 and 3 in my inbox today and I'm dying! Girl writes excellent comedy.

I'm looking forward to reading the new story.

• Like 5
5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

hello all...how was your night?

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Cute dog :)  @wildone calls me 'puffin' instead of Penguin, so maybe I shouldn't bring this to his attention... :unsure:  :gikkle:  

Poor Val!

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 4
  • Site Administrator
58 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Distinctly not Canadian bacon, which by the way is an American creation. Canadian bacon is smoked and can be eaten without addition cooking. Peameal bacon is brined but not smoked and requires cooking before being eaten.

I was teasing Gary.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

Hello all :hug:

Hey, Randy, you sexy chef!   :hug:  :kiss:  How are the guys?  :)

48 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

well other than those coughs that won't come out

The ones where you can't seem to empty your lungs for the next breath? Those are my least favorite, because it's like Newton's Cradle. They just keep going until you feel exhausted.  :(

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..