Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 2/13/2019 at 8:06 AM, Thorn Wilde said:

Yeah, I get what you mean.

I feel bad for Oslo’s school children. Friday is this city wide winter sports day, where school kids go ski or skate or snowboard or whatever,  but it’ll probably be a bit less fun without snow if it all thaws by then...

Jordan and Ash school district will be closed tomorrow, so they can have a four day weekend. Monday is President's Day, so no school...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I hope I do... going to a coffee shop to do it, yesterday, I decided to clean the house...so I'm not staying home

I used to go to this coffee shop at the university library. Since I wasn't a student I didn't have Internet access there, so there were fewer distractions, lol! Wrote a fair bit of Nemesis 2 there.

31 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Heading off to try and sleep 

Have a great one

Sleep tight! :hug: 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Or admiring the sunset. :)

What sort of bird was it? Was its song melodic or repetitive?

I was a princess once. :yes: :no: :gikkle:

Morning, everyone! Just another Thursday for me, never really cared for this particular holiday, but to those who do, Happy Valentine's Day! Hug your loved ones, and practice some self-love while you're at it. :heart: 

... so much practice... :P  Morning, Thorn. :hug: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Yeah, it's never really caught on much in Denmark either. But @aditus and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day by posting the first chapter of our new joint story. Hope y'all like it. :*) 

Happy Valentine's Day.  :kiss: (and a special  :hug: for Val for super fast editing when we suddenly decided to post.)

:D 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Repetitive and kind of aggressive/annoying. I think it's either one of those common black bird or a black and white one that are hanging around a lot during the day. Sorry, I don't know shut about birds. I don't like them and I think they don't me either

You don't like B? Or Lit? :o  :P 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..