Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning everyone.

I am having an "I don't WANT to go to work day" so of course they call me with errands they forgot to tell me they need done.  Why can they not tell me they put the last of the diesel fuel into the tractor BEFORE they run it dry and need to load trucks ?  Now need to leave three hours before my first lesson to get fuel because the first dump truck is sitting there waiting.

I want to tell them lack of planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Hasn't this happened before? I seem to remember a similiar "emergency". How do these fellas manage to get their pants on right way round?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, Tim! :hug: How was your day?

On my way home from choir. It’s cold this evening... My hands are cold. Though probably not as cold at mine as it is here, as it’s a bit further down. 

Hey Thorn, a bit busy today and more so tomorrow.

We're having a warm February, see above. I'm still trying to work out what the 'a bit further down' comment means. :P 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..