Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That looks awesome! Take it! Assuming it looks good when you see it in real life as well, of course. 

Did we not already establish that we are all mad here?

I would have to disagree :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Sometimes that’s worse. Proper sick and you know you should feel sick. Not feeling well is blah, you are well enough to know you are sick, if that makes sense, but not sick enough... not really sure what I’m saying really

How about I stick with get well soon :yes:

:hug:  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Headstall said:

Hey, Marty. :hug:  For me, beverage is code for beer. :) 

Gary, my man! How the divil are ya? :hug:

I'd consider beverage to mean tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and maybe soft drinks like mineral water or cola.

Beer and the like could possibly come under the umbrella term alcoholic beverage...

• Like 3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! :hug: :kiss: Hope you're all well today.

Hey, Marty! :hug: How are you faring today? How did the blood tests go?

Morning, Val! :hug: Oof, laryngitis is not fun! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi, Thorn. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dughlas said:

What Albert didn't mention was the sauce was first created to serve with the brontosaurus steaks to celebrate his bar mitzvah.

Hey, I was at that... it was a great party. :P  Hey, dugh, Mum, and Thistle. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Good morning everyone.

I am having an "I don't WANT to go to work day" so of course they call me with errands they forgot to tell me they need done.  Why can they not tell me they put the last of the diesel fuel into the tractor BEFORE they run it dry and need to load trucks ?  Now need to leave three hours before my first lesson to get fuel because the first dump truck is sitting there waiting.

I want to tell them lack of planning on their part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

Hey, Kitt. Sorry your day's going bad. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..