Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 minutes ago, spikey582 said:

They're my favorite Young Avengers.  Also, they feel like some of the most well-written of all of them.  Plus they're so cute!  That is one of the few comic series that I followed as an adult, though I think the series I followed is actually several years old now.  

I think it's only been you and one other person that have spotted my profile pic.  It is kinda hard to see.  I wanted to make it a closeup of them but I'm not good like that.  

I could help you if you like. I'm decent at that. Do you want the same shot, only closer? :) 

I mostly read Deadpool and Ms. Marvel. Also looooved Loki: Agent of Asgard. And now there's the Spider-Man/Deadpool team-up comic. So good. So many sex jokes. So much homoerotic tension. So much queerbaiting. Sigh... 

My first flatmate had some Young Avengers comics, so I read some of those back when she still lived here. 

EDIT: Aaaalso read Dark Wolverine. Nobody on earth can convince me Daken and Johnny Storm did not bang.

Spoiler

tumblr_nhlvv6iqQ21sajkn0o1_1280.jpg

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle:  He kept his crack to himself, thank you very much.  😛  He was a real nice guy, but not herd material.  Although having a handyman around is always a good idea ;) 

I know a man who's very handsy. But, enough about Morgan.   :rofl:

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

:( 

Poor Gary.   :kiss: I'd love to be Canadian. You guys have free healthcare. And poutine.   :lol:

48 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hi Thorn! :hug: I think I did okay on my Calc III exam, but we'll see. :) 

I'm sure you were brilliant.   :hug:  :thumbup:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
48 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I could help you if you like. I'm decent at that. Do you want the same shot, only closer? :) 

I mostly read Deadpool and Ms. Marvel. Also looooved Loki: Agent of Asgard. And now there's the Spider-Man/Deadpool team-up comic. So good. So many sex jokes. So much homoerotic tension. So much queerbaiting. Sigh... 

My first flatmate had some Young Avengers comics, so I read some of those back when she still lived here. 

EDIT: Aaaalso read Dark Wolverine. Nobody on earth can convince me Daken and Johnny Storm did not bang.

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nhlvv6iqQ21sajkn0o1_1280.jpg

That would be cool Thorn.  Though I do think it might get blurry zooming in more.  It's actually a pretty cool picture, in the picture behind them, they have their hero gear on.  

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..