Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

work crew isn't as fast ( I wish they were though). Undermined time. Caseworker hinting for me to take them perminately

Is that something you'd want to do?

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

experience and wisdom are often mistaken for advanced age :)

And vice versa, occasionally... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Headstall said:

She picked one up, but didn't chew on it... there wasn't much to trim... mostly rasp... she was too interested in my mare, and what the strange man was doing to her. :) 

I thought she'd be used to your ways by now ... oh, you meant strange as in someone she didn't know ... my bad.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

I'll raise you 4 horses for the smith, chip in an hour therapy session and covering for the head instructor who was late again.

I made breakfast, did some laundry, went out for a job interview, did some more laundry, cleaned the basement, and now I'm making dinner. BBQ-grape jelly burgers, with spicy peanut butter spread and smoked Provolone cheese. Spicy sweet potato fries on the side.  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..