Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Good day peeps... Clo, Gary ,Thorn ,Spikey, B, and all the rest coffee, tea, donuts and scones... will be served...and ehhh... bring your own lumberjack... ( unless you are a lumberjack..  then just bring the wood.. !!)🍩🍠🍮🍰🍵🙄😏😁😁

Did anyone ever told you that you are crazy?

• Haha 5
On 2/26/2019 at 12:35 PM, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey, Marty! :hug: I went to Dublin once. Was visiting Ireland with my friend who's half Irish, to see her dad and grandparents and things. We went to a few different places. I liked Dublin a lot. We went there with her aunt

Hi, Bob! :hug: Hope the new storm isn't too bad. I'm good, just got back from IKEA with some stuff we needed. Clothes drying rack, bread knife, french press, a few odds and ends that we no longer had because they belonged to my former flatmate.

Hi, Gary! :hug: Aww... I love horses. Always wanted to learn how to ride. When I was eight my dad took me to a riding school to try it out and look into maybe getting me riding lessons, but somehow I managed to embarrass him by saying something that may or may not have insulted the riding teacher, and my dad did not take kindly to being embarrassed, so he never took me back. So no riding lessons for me.

Hi, Clo! :hug: We had 7℃ here today. Warmest it's been in a while. Now the sun's gone down, though, so it's getting colder. Had a gorgeous sunset on the way home from IKEA. :) 

I have to go to IKEA. I need to look around for a bedroom set. We added on to the house, 4 more bedrooms, 2 new baths and the social worker that Dennis and I are working with will be talking to us about 3 siblings (2 boys, 1 girl. The girl is 11, the boys are twins) that are ready for a forever home.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 2/26/2019 at 2:22 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I live just a few blocks from the city center, but with only 15,000 people in this town, we get to spread out a bit more. The house has a fairly big yard. Once the weather warms up and the ground thaws, I'm having a tree house installed for my kid brother-in-law.  :D

The Ground thaws??? It's always thawed here...:rofl:. Make sure, you have an elevator to make it ADA accessible...

• Haha 3
On 2/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, Thorn Wilde said:

I live in Oslo, which has roughly 100k more people in it than Dublin, though over a larger area... I quite like cities, personally, as long as they're not, you know, enormous. I'd never want to live in, say, London, as much as I like to visit.

Give Dennis and me small towns. We live out away from any towns (in the unincorporated area of the county). Good schools and if we need a big city Tampa is close by. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
On 2/26/2019 at 2:36 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Perfect. The weather could be better (warmer), but I'm having a nice day organizing my printed recipes into a binder. I have eight dividers to put them in. So far, I have:

• Appetizers
  • Soups/Salads
  • Main Dishes - Breakfast
  • Main Dishes - Lunch
  • Main Dishes - Dinner
  • Sides
  • ?????
  • Desserts

I'm not sure what to put in the seventh folder. Drinks, sauces, bread, or something else?

For the 7th folder -- make it 'Miscellanous' I must have about 50 cookbooks in the nook next to the kitchen.. Bye all, going to IKEA., then taking my sister's in laws kids to the park, before they get a nap.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey, Xander...hang in there and hold your ground...took a long time for my brother and I to ay least respect our differences...!!!😏😏🙄

He doesn't like Dennis (Especially when we were kids). We are working on being siblings again. He got the homophobia from our dad. Dad and mom both thought it was a sin. I know mom and dad would love to know Ash and Jordan.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dmrman said:

Good day peeps... Clo, Gary ,Thorn ,Spikey, B, and all the rest coffee, tea, donuts and scones... will be served...and ehhh... bring your own lumberjack... ( unless you are a lumberjack..  then just bring the wood.. !!)🍩🍠🍮🍰🍵🙄😏😁😁

Hi, Bob! :hug: 

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Yes, Jordan and Ash both love cooking.  Jordan would love to go on Master Chef Junior His creations can get crazy.

Ooh, do the thing! Bet he’d be great. :) Also, morning! :hug: 

56 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

A cat into water sports?? Is he into S&M? Or B&D? :rofl:

These your kinks, or...? :gikkle: 

45 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I have to go to IKEA. I need to look around for a bedroom set. We added on to the house, 4 more bedrooms, 2 new baths and the social worker that Dennis and I are working with will be talking to us about 3 siblings (2 boys, 1 girl. The girl is 11, the boys are twins) that are ready for a forever home.

That’s wonderful! I’m sure you’d make great parents for them. :heart: 

33 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Give Dennis and me small towns. We live out away from any towns (in the unincorporated area of the county). Good schools and if we need a big city Tampa is close by. 

The cool thing about Oslo is that I live 15 minutes from the city centre by metro, and I have a 10 minute walk to a lake. 5 more minutes on the metro, and I have a laaaarge forest with like 3 small lakes in it and lots of hiking trails. So this city is best of both worlds. :) 

15 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

He doesn't like Dennis (Especially when we were kids). We are working on being siblings again. He got the homophobia from our dad. Dad and mom both thought it was a sin. I know mom and dad would love to know Ash and Jordan.

I hope you’ll work it all out eventually. Having to fight your family is the worst. :hug: 

25 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hi, Page! :hug: How are you today? :) 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..