Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Lugh said:

How are things in your part of the globe, Thorn?

Not too bad. Ups and downs. Both the temperature and the state of mind, lol! How have you been? :)

1 hour ago, spikey582 said:

Hola!  All the regulars are MIA today.  Aside from Thorn.  Bertie and Clo are usually hanging around during this time of day.  🤷🏼‍♂️

And I disappeared for a little bit there for dinner, lol! I am now back, however. 

8 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Just in from work myself.  Had things to do before sitting down and getting lost on the net.

Hi gang!

Hi, Kitt! :hug: Hope work was okay. 

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Good day peeps... Clo, Gary ,Thorn ,Spikey, B, and all the rest coffee, tea, donuts and scones... will be served...and ehhh... bring your own lumberjack... ( unless you are a lumberjack..  then just bring the wood.. !!)🍩🍠🍮🍰🍵🙄😏😁😁

Hi, Bobber. :hug: 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Lugh said:

Been pretty good actually.  Trying to write and maybe find someone to read a scene I wrote to make sure it's not too over the top...

Well, I'd be happy to offer my services if you want them. Or else I'm sure there are loads of people who'd love to. :) 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

The scary part is we understand him most of the time!

I'll raise you 4 horses for the smith, chip in an hour therapy session and covering for the head instructor who was late again.

Sounds like a not so okay day. Sorry. :hug: 

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Well, I'd be happy to offer my services if you want them. Or else I'm sure there are loads of people who'd love to. :) 

Well I'm experimenting with writing different taboo topics... this one might freak people out... but it's over in the sneak peek thing in um... writers? club.  I have about 25k written so far... it's almost plotted out.  Then I will just have to flesh it out.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Hola!  All the regulars are MIA today.  Aside from Thorn.  Bertie and Clo are usually hanging around during this time of day.  🤷🏼‍♂️

My typical luck... but I'll keep trying I guess.

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

Just in from work myself.  Had things to do before sitting down and getting lost on the net.

Hi gang!

Let me know if you find me!

Thanks Thorn.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Actually it went rather well. The kids she was late for the lesson for are self sufficient, I only had to cover till she showed up, and I would have stood there visiting with mom anyway!  The rest is part of a normal day.  Some smiths like to have the horses tied, others prefer them being held, and of course some horses just will not stand no matter what you do.

These five all all good children. It's more like a coffee break than work.

In that case: Yay! :great:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..