Actually, no, no I'm not, hehe. I don't really get them either.

The person below me has already gotten sunburned this year

(what are you talking about? no I'm not referring to myself!)

Edited by xander
:thumbdown::pissed: :2hands: :mace: how dare you.

The person below me thinks that all-right thinking people are wrong. They also know where that came from :P

:king: Snow Dog

Guess I killed that with my python reference :P

The person below me is willing to give Dom any favor he wants if he will post the next chapter of WT before tomorrow morning.

:king: Snow Dog

Edited by Snow Dog
The person below me knows how to use firearms.

Yes, I do. I hunt every year.

The person below me agrees that Vance is one hell of a guy and author.

Edited by Kurtie
The person below me thinks we should start a new thread where everyone could answer all of these questions

Ohhh that would be fun! There were quite a few I thought, "grrr! that is so me, but someone else answered already."

The Person Below Me Has Something Unusal In Their Fridge.

If sleep is unusual, then yes! Hehe.

The person below me doesn't understand what's so scary about a little girl crawling through a television screen and eating people.

(The Ring reference... my friends we're scared half to death and I yawned)

The person below me doesn't understand what's so scary about a little girl crawling through a television screen and eating people.

Oh Man, that was scary. I'm with your friends :P

The person below me has a crush on someone online at GA (if yes, please provide their member name :P )

Edited by naper_vic

The person below me has a crush on someone online at GA (if yes, please provide their member name :P )

Vic!!! :o You are evil... But I will do it. I have a HUGE crush on Vance. lol. Who could not have a crush on him?

The person below me loves to go camping.

Edited by Kurtie
The person below me loves to go camping.

I certainly do!! Preferably after hiking in for miles, and at least twenty miles from pavement!

Hmmm.. Now my turn.. What to say..

The person below me is as crazy as I am! :D

Never....I like lolly pops too much 0:) btw Bao, love your story and hope to read more.

The person below me has never been overseas.

Edited by lostone