Last Post Wins #48

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Today is D-Day. Let's have a Gardening Exercise in Higher Education. Having some ups and downs today? Then to day is a day for you as it's National Yo-Yo day. Later today, let's head for the Drive-in-Theater then end the day with a hunk of Apple Sauce cake.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the BOP.

It's Boone day today. Time to remember that obsolete machine known as the VCR. Oklahoma will be serving Doughnuts this morning and Chocolate Ice Cream later in the day.

*I live a few miles away from Daniels birthplace.*

• Site Moderator

And back to the other player.

Name Your Poison and share it with Best Friends. Time to celebrate Upsy Daisy. At the end of the day, let's have some Rose' to celebrate the events of the day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

Time to give DDk a day of rest, so I'll take the shiny for the day.

It's Children's Day, so I think there will be plenty of Strawberry Rhubarb Pie for Donald Duck and Earl.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Still mine after 24 hours.

I'll use a Ballpoint Pen to make a list for needed items today. Egg Roll, Iced Tea, Black Cow, and Herbs and Spices.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

And now, back to me.

Call Your Doctor Today. Nah, I'll wait for them to call me later this week to remind me of my next week. Making Life Beautiful means having some Corn On The Cob and a hunk of German Chocolate Cake.

• Site Moderator

Glad you enjoyed the cake. Let's see what's on the menu for today.

Since it's Loving Day today, why not give someone a Red Rose. Later on, we'll share some Jerky and Peanut Butter Cookies.

• Site Administrator

I could use some loving today ❤️ but not sure about any jerky from you lot :gikkle:  

Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Hey look, a day for Wildone, National Kitchen Klutzes of America Day. If you have a Garden, it's Weed Your Garden Day. Drag out the Sewing Machine today.

• Site Moderator

And the day after the BLUES win, the RAPTOR'S win their battle for the Cup. And back to this mighty, majestic Raptor.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

You can take a rest now, I'm here for the shiny.

I'm ready for my closeup since it's Nature Photography Day. I'll be sure to use my Smile Power.

• Haha 1