Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
16 hours ago, Slytherin said:

I prefere pizza with pineapple :lmao:

snatch :joe:

As it is known, the ham and pineapple pizza is called the Hawaiian Pizza and it  is a delicious delight. Now if LBO and I can agree on Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, we'd be dining together :yes:

13 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

happy pizza GIF

:joe:  

Sadly Val, this is your before bedtime snack, isn't it? :( 

Oh, Mine :joe: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, wildone said:

As it is known, the ham and pineapple pizza is called the Hawaiian Pizza and it  is a delicious delight. Now if LBO and I can agree on Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke, we'd be dining together :yes:

Anything that grows with roots has nothing to do on a pizza - except tomatoes turn into a smooth sauce -_-

Aren't coke and Pepsi the same? :unsure: :gikkle:

I had cardboard pizza Saturday evening... *shudders *

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

Sorry LBO, yesterday was for Sausage Pizza.

It looks like the Chef is getting ready to make a fresh supply of Pumpkin Ink, which I'm using this month.

It's a odd day today as Vermont celebrates Savings Day, Free Thought Day, Farmers Day, and Gumbo Day. They  will be serving the Gumbo later. I think by now most of us have been doing Online Banking.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

I don't think we have a Thumb Sucking Day on the calendar.

Train Your Brain so that you remember that I am the one and only true King of LPW land. For the Navy Birthday we'll have Yorkshire Pudding. It's a No Bra Day for Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, Zombie said:

SNEAK!

time that villainous creature fulfilled its destiny

served up on a plate :lol: :rofl: :gikkle:

Awww don't talk about you like that Z, don't be too hard about yourself 

:gikkle:

Grab! :joe:

• Haha 2