Last Post Wins #50

• Site Moderator

This Bird has the Talons needed to take and keep the shiny from the Bard.

Alright you lazy people, and fellow critters, get busy and Clean Your Virtual Desktop today. It needs it. Kentucky will be serving Seafood Bisque today.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

I think the only whales you need to watch out for are those black and white ones known as Orca's, a.k.a. Killer Whales. They do like to play with their food before eating.

The Pharmacy Technicians will be sharing their Brandied Fruit with us today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

Fine.  Next time I'll let the killer clowns feast on fairy and zombie flesh instead of protecting you :P  :joe: 

Edited by Valkyrie
Double feasting *facepalm*
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

Good grief, that dastardly duck has deployed the Hypnotoad to let it keep the crown in its clutches :angry:

*Edit: can flippers clutch?? :unsure2:*

So here’s some sneaky snaps of the covetous critter sweeping up the mess after it has just “tidied up” its snack cupboard...

Happy Dance GIF by ShiGai

and, oh yeah, it stole that “crown” from a cute little toddler’s Lucky Bag :angry:

:joe:  :lol: 

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

Looks like I forgot to hit Submit reply yesterday.

Yesterday was Hagfish Day and Pumpkin Cheesecake Day. So today, we'll have the Cheesecake sprinkled with Nuts. @aditus, since it's Make A Dogs Day, I'll let wolfie have the shiny for the day and he can name the Color for today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2