Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, aditus said:

Nice dragon! Mine is more beautiful!:joe:spacer.png

My motorcycle 's name is Giovanni.

I call Knight "Toothless" because he looks and acts just like him sometimes :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Slytherin said:

My Clio is called Frog cause it’s bright green and I love frogs :funny:

I’m thinking of getting a Captur next time Clo :joe: -_- :boy:

Oh I love my Captur! The comfort of an SUV but driving it in the city it doesnt feel big like other SUVs (well maybe because I used to drive my mom's Big C4 picasso 7 seats). I drive on small damage roads between fields and you don't feel the bumps, it's like you're sitting in your seat and you just follow the movement like a ship on the sea. The trunk is cool too. There's this kind of platform so that you don't have to bend down to pick your bags and you can hide things underneath ;) like a :joe: :lol:

I had a clio too before... sigh i loved her so much... she was my first. She had cream color leather sits. But she died on me, just like that. A heart attack or a stoke I think 🤔

• Love 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

green is good :yes:

:joe: 

I wasn't fond of green before but lately I'm obsessed with it lately. Especially dark forest green. I bought a purse this color a few weeks ago, goes perfectly when I'm wearing :joe:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

My Jeep is Rhino Grey.

If you're a Techie, then today is for you. If not, it's a day for the Boyfriend.

I don't really get what you're saying lately BOP... 🤔

I don't have either techie powers nor a boyfriend but I have :joe:! :rofl:

• Site Moderator

I try to make something out of the events of the day from the National Day Calendar so instead of saying it's National Techie Day and National Boyfriend Day, I make a sentence out of it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

I try to make something out of the events of the day from the National Day Calendar so instead of saying it's National Techie Day and National Boyfriend Day, I make a sentence out of it.

Aaah! ooooh ok yeah that makes sense now. Sorry, silly me :facepalm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

penguin delete GIF

:joe: 

well, yes, we did actually

and - if there ever was any doubt :no: - all doubts about the evil antics of this dangerous menace were swept aside by yet more damning evidence of this unnatural creature’s creative cunning :angry:

:joe:  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

The World Smiles today as it's Golf Lover's Day. We'll celebrate by having Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast, Taco's for lunch and Vodka for dinner.

• Love 2