Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator
16 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Schwarma, cheese curds, and ghost pepper donuts for all!  :D  I'll even put extra ghost peppers on the deposed despot's donut :)  :joe:  

Yum, I can have it with my Ghost Pepper McChicken sandwich. I love those things, but I have a feeling they are going to be limited time only :( Probably they will lose the Scotch Bonnet Pepper McChicken as well and just stay with the Habanero McChicken sandwich. 

Now I'm off to collect my money for dropping McChicken that many times :gikkle:.  I wonder if they will kick me out thinking I'm from the competition if I'm wearing my shiny :unsure: 

:P 

:P 

:joe: 

:joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

Today is the writer's best friends day, the Dictionary. Let's head for the Department Store to buy some Liqueur for the Boss, or because of them. Celebrate Sports Day with the Cat.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

@Slytherin not even the International Calendar said anything about Champagne for yesterday.

Is life worth living on the Edge? Everyone gets one Mulligan today so make it a good one.

Just in time for its 100th Anniversary, National Sweetest Day encourages everyone to be generous even in the smallest ways.  From its inception as Candy Day in 1916, this day reminds us that even small tokens improve the lives of those around us. While the observance started with candy and sweets given to our sweethearts and friends, the day is full of lessons in persistence, resilience, and doing small things greatly. 

The only food on the menu today is Pasta so it's your choice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator

On October 18 (1018), National Exascale Day celebrates the scientists and researchers who make breakthrough discoveries in medicine, materials sciences, energy and beyond with the help of some of the fastest supercomputers in the world.

If you're chilly this morning, then get out those leggings today to celebrate International Legging Day. I've been lazy this week and not shaved. It looks like I need to shave today as it's No Beard Day. After that, I'll treat myself to a Chocolate Cupcake after I set some out for everyone else. Scratch that. I better have one before I set them out. I suspect there will be a certain cat/bird waiting to get at them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, northie said:

penguin running GIF

This is the true story, folks. A puffin fleeing for its life when the one and rightful queen appears. NO FAKE NEWS HERE  MIne  :joe:

Thanks bard for announcing my royalty arrival :joe:

• Wow 1